Helping you realise your potential
You’re now on board as a Sandringham Partner and ready to do new business within a week of joining us. It’s our responsibility to make sure you are supported to be able to achieve your personal and business objectives. We call this ‘The Sandringham Way’.
Opportunities for Growth Plan
We’ll work together to create a personalised document outlining activities to support your ambitions to become a high performing practice.
The Plan also details how Sandringham can support you in achieving your goals through training, professional coaching, technical skills and personal development.
All this to maximise your ability to Develop your Business through trusted Client Relationships and Risk Mitigation – three of the four Sandringham Way Critical Success Factors.
And then there’s the fourth. At Sandringham we offer:
- Partner-to-partner best practice meetings.
- In-house business development and mentoring.
- Social media marketing guidance and training.
As a Sandringham Partner, you’ll have a new and compelling story to promote and sell:
- You’ve chosen to become an IFA Partner in a National FS Partnership.
- Being part of one of the UK’s fastest-growing independent advice businesses.
- A fresh client-focussed advice and service proposition.
- A robust risk-rated investment proposition.
- Access to state-of-the-art technology, and more.
As part of our Marketing Toolkit, we will provide you with a range of useful ‘How-to’ guides – hints & tips, do’s & don’ts as to how to get the most from your marketing, without breaking the bank.
Other benefits of being a Partner
Our Partner programme is already successful, but we’re looking to continually improve and expand it over time. Here are some of the additional benefits of being a Sandringham Partner.
- Culture – being part of a true partnership, with the licence to make your own individual decisions.
- Freedom – empowered to design solutions for your clients that provide great outcomes, unhindered by any alliance or commercial pressure to use one solution.
- Webinars – regular webinars to keep you up-to-date with the latest developments from product and technical providers.
- Digital innovations – access our revolutionary, web-based, interactive sales and servicing platform to provide an efficient and meaningful way to engage with your clients.
- Blogs – Tim Sargisson writes regularly on issues facing both the financial advice sector, and our clients. Partners may like to use these blogs as part of their own promotional activity.