A wider range of advice solutions at your disposal
Through expert financial planning you’ll be able to help your clients explore all their options, then plan for how their tactical and strategic financial planning needs can be met.
- Investing for capital growth – a strategy to help them build their hard-earned cash
- Income now, or in the future – supplementing their earnings with additional income
- Building a retirement fund – regular or single contributions towards a financially secure retirement
- Using retirement funds wisely – cash drawdowns from consolidated pension pots, or an income throughout retirement
- Arranging mortgages – working with carefully selected lenders to get your clients the best-fit mortgage
- After life planning – making sure their money goes to the people they want
An expert, shaping their financial plan
Being a Sandringham Partner will give your clients the reassurance of knowing that you are following a tried and tested four-stage process to help them achieve their financial goals.
- Discovery & assessment – to find out about your clients’ needs and ambitions
- Research & recommendations – a financial plan to meet their objectives
- Implementation – your advice actioned on their behalf
- Review & administration – for refinements to their financial plan
Taking the risk out of investing
Our tried and tested investment process has been built around your clients’ needs, whether they be experienced or novice, adventurous or cautious.
- Five risk-rated portfolios – across the low, middle to higher risk-rated spectrum
- A range of investment styles – from Active – maximum returns at minimum risk over the long term, to Discretionary – when nominated fund managers make the investment decisions
- Monitoring and rebalancing portfolios –the confidence that comes with knowing their portfolios are rebalanced automatically
- Regular reviews – an annual comprehensive review of investments to check if the portfolios are performing as expected