Sandringham Experience Days
We encourage prospective advisers to join us on our dedicated experience days, to get a true feel of our culture and values. You will meet members of our senior management team and see in person how we genuinely help our advisers to succeed, through market-leading, time-saving technology, efficient systems and support.
To find out more about the Sandringham Way of financial advice, book your place on one of our upcoming experience days by clicking on the relevant event below.
Why should I give up my time to attend?
We feature an explanation of how we enable Advisers to run profitable, proficient and future proofed businesses.
All we need from a you is a desire to learn about the support we provide and to consider our proposition in relation to your current and future business needs.
If you are CF30 Competent Adviser, with turnover in excess of £80,000, a desire to build or maintain your business then you should register for an event now.
What do you cover during the event?
- What’s keeping you and Sandringham awake at night.
- Client always comes first.
- Advice & Commercial Independence.
- Advising Partners at the heart of the Advice & Solution.
- How to add real value to your clients.
- Admin & Sandringham Admin Services (SAS).
- Sandringham Core Investment Proposition.
- The Sandringham Academy.
- Sandringham Proposition USPs & Commercials.
- Business Coaching & Development (not sales management!).
- Opportunity Analysis & next steps.
- The Sandringham Way.